Marussia Virgin Racing - MVR-02
satu-satunya pasukan yang 'degil' yang langsung tak mau menggunakan terowong angin dalam rekaan kereta mereka.
Hispania Racing Team - F111
Force India - VJM04
dah senyap dah... all teams are at test currently in Jerez...
while waiting for them to finish all test, let's put something in discussion... Where do you think the dispute over Lotus branding will head to????
Please refrain yourself from typing "Tony Fernandez ni businessman bla bla bla...", "Group Lotus yg betol patot menang"... One side comment/bashing is not what we're looking here... cuma mgkn ade persoalan2 yg kita sendiri tak tau sbb ape, mgkn antara kita ada penjelasan atau tau fakta2 tertentu yang org lain x tau... and again, not looking for keyboard warrior here, but analysis of the fact from where the Lotus has begun in 1950s... and where Team Lotus actually stands in legal...
since ak punye comment dkt Paultan.org pjg lebar x kuar lagi, and ak plk lupe nk save satu copy, maka ak xleh nk mulakan dulu... mgkn some other people can start first?
Last edited by ampentium2; 14th February 2011 at 17:20.
bagi ak, Tony ada 1001 sbb die rasa die konfiden menang dlm mahkamah... kalo tgk pada pandangan ak pon, Group Lotus sbnrnyer xleh buat ape2 sbb Team Lotus have never been part of Group Lotus... and Team Lotus x pernah buat kacau market Group Lotus... tapi from legal point of view, ini yg ak xtau sbb ak bukan bdk law kan... berikut ape yg ak tulis kat Paultan.org as my outsider comment...
the quote might've been edited a little bit...Let’s forget about TF being a cunning businessman, let’s walk through the history lane…
1. 1952 – Colin Chapman established Lotus Engineering Ltd.
2. 1954 – Team Lotus split from Lotus Engineering Ltd. <– which from now on it becomes 2 entities
3. 1959 – Lotus Group of Companies formed consist of Lotus Cars Limited and Lotus Components Limited
4. 1971 – Lotus Components Limited becomes Lotus Racing Limited though it seized ops in the same year <– that's why TF need to change to Team Lotus instead of keep on using Lotus Racing
So, at this point Team Lotus has never been part of Group Lotus… And it is allowed to exist by Group Lotus themselves… And until this point, Team Lotus might have received technical expertise of Lotus Cars.
5. October 1994 – Team Lotus is sold to David Hunt
6. 1996 – Proton acquire Lotus Cars (as we all know Group Lotus)
7. 2009 – Litespeed gained the right to join F1 under the name of Team Lotus while Lotus Cars backed out. Litespeed Team Lotus did not make it though. Lotus Cars already make it clear they'll take appropriate actions to prevent Lotus name being used by other entities.
8. 2009 – Somehow, Group Lotus give permissions to TF to use Lotus Racing brands.
9. 2010 – Dr. M did not pleased with LR's performance (which I deemed stupid) and Group Lotus find TF breached the license and pull back the license for LR
10. 2010 – TF acquired Team Lotus from David Hunt.
I guess that's good enough to show where did TF get his confidence from…
Thuogh, few things that I'm confused…
- Why did Group Lotus didn't acquire the name on their own???
- Why did Group Lotus didn't challenge the ownership of Team Lotus from David Hunt for 13 years????
- Why did Group Lotus didn't do anything when Team Lotus is sold to David Hunt?
- and how come Group Lotus lose every time they challenge Team Lotus on trademark?
Even David Hunt will back TF on legalities, so you still think TF dont have the rights to brag about how confidence he is to win over this case???
owh.. komen nie ko yg tulis ek..
tapi aku pnye pandangan sama ngn org yg reply komen ko
david hunt da takde hak terhadap nama tu (as far as i know), yet still jual kat TF hak nama tu..I think the one who is the most cunning here is David Hunt since he can still sell that Team Lotus name although he know court decision already made, Tony Fernandes is in a very big trouble.
ouh, da ade reply ek... ak xbace lagi... haha... g bace jap r...
---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------
wallaweeiiiiii.... facts mcm ni yg ak cari2...
so, Team Lotus has been partially revoked, specifically in F1... so, in anyway David Hunt mmg cunning r... and this could bring TF in deep trouble... da boleh nmpk byg2 TF leh kalah... patot r dua2 xnk back down...
and basically TF tak hilang team dia, xhilang ape pon.. just hilang grant 36mil (Concorde Agreement).. proton ckop baik da offer 6mil utk jgn guna nama yg dia beli ngn harga 2mil.. tu pon mau lawan tokey ka..
paling xbley blah, dia xnak terima coz "that will make proton bankrupt", tp at the same time dia sndiri greed.. apakah??
aku pun dah lost pasal cerita lotus vs lotus ni.
dan, dari awal, perasaan aku mengatakan sepatutnya group lotus (proton) yang sepatutnya dapat hak tu.
lepas tu, melalui pemerhatian aku (tanpa fakta lain), logiknya team TF tak layak dipanggil team lotus kerana tiada langsung connection dengan lotus yang asal.
dalam musim pertama pun, takde langsung technical support daripada lotus.
tu trulli ada komen handling tak best.
lepas baca sekali lalu fakta2 yang user lain reply kat paultan.org, memang betul pandangan korang. TF memang in trouble.
(nanti aku nak baca balik. panjang sangat)
proton/lotus dah offer, jual mahal pulak...
sambil tu, banyak komen dalam paultan.org tu kata logo lotus lagi kecik daripada logo renault.
perkara yang sama juga pada team lotus, logo lotus lebih kecik daripada logo air asia.
tapi, kalo diaorang merujuk kepada logo kat muncung, tu team emblem yang mandatori diletak. memang kecik pun.
untung dua2 lotus letak team emblem agak besar. kalo yang lain, halus aje...
Last edited by axis_706; 15th February 2011 at 15:29.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)