Parallels Workstation 2.2 for Windows & Linux
Harness your PC‚??s full power and potential!
Use Windows? Like Linux? Have it all on a single PC.
Parallels Workstation is an easy-to-use, easy-on-the-pocket solution that lets you run Windows, Linux and more side-by-side on a single PC without rebooting.
Truly revolutionary, Parallels Workstation empowers users of any skill level - including computer professionals, sales executives and home users - to easily run multiple operating systems on a single computer. Completely networked. Stable. Secure.
Do more with your PC!
* New! Parallels Workstation now installs on new Linux kernel (2.6.23).
* New! Support up to 5 network adapters in VM simultaneously.
* New! Parallels Workstation now supports Ubuntu 7.10 and Fedora 8 as primary OS and guest OSes.
* Users upgrading to Windows Vista can run legacy software not fully compatible with the new OS in previous versions of Windows on the same PC.
* Computer professionals can run multiple applications, optimized for different operating systems, all at the same time and reduce dependency on specific hardware and OS configurations.
* Software engineers can test and support software, OSes and configurations in different use scenarios and set up a menagerie of testing environments on their preferred platforms.
Why Parallels Workstation?
Easy to Install, Easy to Use
Fast to set up, intuitive to use, Workstation is designed from the ground up to make virtualization easy, regardless of your skill level. It even includes Parallels Tools, a special toolkit to help you make the most of its advanced features and functions.
Run your favorite software at near native speeds! Workstation is optimized to take full advantage of hardware virtualization through support of Intel VT and AMD‚??s Security and Virtual Machine (AMD SVM) for secure, high-performance virtual machines.
Have the broadest range of x86-based operating systems at your fingertips, including Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, OS/2, eComStation, Solaris, and MS-DOS.
Strong, Stable Virtual Machines
Workstation‚??s Lightweight Hypervisor gives the virtual machine direct access to the host computer‚??s hardware, which lets you run Windows, Linux, and more all at the same time in a stable, secure, high-performing environment. The inclusion of this trusted, mature technology ensures that virtual PCs built using Parallels Workstation are maximally stable and efficient.
Easy on the Pocket
Get advanced features designed for every user at an unbeatable price. Parallels Workstation gets the job done without burning a hole in your pocket.
Size: 17.8 MB
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)