JRiver Media Center 17.0.91 Final
JRiver Media Center 17.0.91 Final | 21 MB
JRiver Media Center – All-in-one media management app turns any Windows PC into an entertainment hub for complete control of your digital media. Audio, Video, Images, & Television. It connects PC to stereo, TV, remote control devices, digital cameras, scanners, and portable MP3 players. It plays all media, rips, burns, and organizes all your music, images, and video. MC encodes and plays all popular media formats. Powerful utilities include Media Server for streaming music and images to remote PCs. Media Center is more than a world class player. It’s also a Media Network, a whole house music, movie, TV, and photo solution. The leader in audiophile quality sound. The most powerful media database available; an essential tool for large collections. An endless source of satisfaction for tweakers and developers. Plays more file formats than any other player. Connected media from Netflix, Hulu, Last.fm, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia. And it sends to Flickr, Facebook, and Twitter.
Supports more cell phones, MP3 players, DLNA, and other devices. Powers an HTPC to entertain your family. Even different playback in multiple zones. And it can record high definition TV, and provide a replacement for cable TV. It has a Theater View interface, controllable by a Media Center Remote, an iPad, iPhone, Android, a Windows netbook or Touchscreen. MC is a DirectShow player. Obsessive taggers will be delighted with cover art and metadata options. And MC backs up your work so you can sleep at night.
JRiver Media Center has a streamlined user interface designed to make it even easier to organize, find and play your digital files, and to connect to hardware devices. Make a CD of music for your car. Record your favorite shows and watch them on your TV. More than one soundcard? Play different music simultaneously in different rooms. MC’s Media Server can even stream your music to your PC at work!
JRiver Media Center Features:
Show or hide text
Changes in JRiver Media Center 17.0.91 (20/02/2012):
1. Fixed: Television channel scanning did not work for the last couple of builds.
2. Fixed: Ctrl+F would not select existing text in the search box.
3. Changed: Default sorting for television shows will use Series\Season\Episode\Name instead of just Name.
4. Changed: Empty sort rules in a view or parent view could cause problems when setting the sort to (Default).
5. Fixed: Installing a build manually clears any queued auto-updates.
6. Changed: Updated LAV filters to .47 with DXVA Native mode support and other goodies.
7. Fixed: Library server and DLNA audio conversions to mp3 were not working.
8. NEW: Added DLNA controller function which can change tracks gaplessly. Requires that the renderer supports SetNextAVTransportURI. Works nicely with MC’s renderer. Needs testing with other renderers whether they have the function or not (look for breakage on renderers that don’t support
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)