- Improved font rendering (sometimes there would be empty boxes instead of Japanese characters)
- Fixed adding contact from the entered phone number
- Fixed manual locking of the keyboard from idle screen
- Fixed handling of the asterisk ( * ) key when entering phone number.
- Improved font rendering
- Fixed "u", "i", "a" keys error on QWERTY keyboards
- Added text input in Half Width Katakana and Full Width Latin
- Full Width Latin input is compatible with # key for changing character case
- Added conversion among Hiragana,Kanji,Half Width Katakana and Katakana using Up and Down arrows
- Added character chart dialog (shows when * key is held shortly)
- Updated Kana->Kanji dictionary
- Added setting which can replace all Kana options with only one (Enable Kana)
Psiloc Crystal Japanese Localization is a well known application that enables users to powerfully explore their Smartphones in their native language - Japanese. The user will be able to view and edit (Hiragana & Katakana writing system available) all the files, messages, editable applications and folders making their mobile more personal. Moreover, the user friendly interface lets them impact the size of their fonts (the font size changing range is between 70% -130%) without having to buy one of Psiloc's best selling applications â?? Font Magnifier.
â?¢ Ability to receive and send messages and e-mails in your native language
â?¢ Ability to make notes, calendar entries and use documents & sheets in your native language
â?¢ Ability to browse the web in your native language
â?¢ Ability to create and manage your contacts in your native language
â?¢ Ability to magnify or decrease all fonts on your Smartphone
Note: Remember to disable Crystal Localization and then power off your device before UPGRADING or UNINSTALLING application or DRM Common Solutions.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)