Change-Log v2.2 > v2.3:
+ New: now RP+ can be integrated in the cooked ROM firmware
+ New: added Universal InstallServer patch (N95 and many other devices are supported too)
+ Fixed: issue when two patches were using the same shadow-page. When one patch got disabled, the other patch got disabled too.
+ Improved: patches are now installed during first launch of RP+ using the file RP_Patches.zip
+ Removed: installer executable is now useless, since the RP_Patches.zip will be processed by RP+ during first launch.
How to install:
There are 3 different ways to install RomPatcher+
1) If your phone has been hacked to allow installation of unsigned .sis then install RomPatcherPlus_2.3.sis
2) If your phone has been hacked and has the Leftup root CA, then just install the RomPatcherPlus_2.3.sisx
3) Otherwise, use your DevCert or OpenSigned online to sign and install the "Lite Version". But, in this case, you MUST also manually copy BOTH the files patcher.ldd and patchershadow.ldd in c:\sys\bin\ folder
RomPatcher+ is an improved and fixed version of the RomPatcher software developed by ZoRn.
Using RomPatcher+ it is possibile to reach a new level of customization for you Symbian phone.
This is the list of the main differences in comparison with RomPatcher by ZoRn:
- New: can be integrated in cooked ROM firmware.
- New: it is possible to apply/remove patches with just 1 click.
- New: added vertical scrollbar.
- New: introduced the new command "+SuperPage" which allow to patch the RAM area where is stored the SuperPage.
- New: introduced support for a new commands, info: return: error: check the demo1-4.rmp patches included.
- New: introduced #ifdef, #ifndef, #else, #endif, #define statements. This will allow to retrieve system values at runtime to create more flexible and powerful patches. Check the ReadMe_Macros.txt for all the details.
- New: you can search / filter the patches in the list. Just start typing the patch name to apply the filter.
- New: wildcard ?? support for patches.
- Fixed: Kern-Exec0 error when closing RomPatcher after a patch was applied.
- Fixed: doesn't unexpectedly crash when using large and complex patches.
- Fixed: RP+ can correcly patch contiguous shadow ram pages without any crash.
- Improved: the shadow ram memory is now fully released when a patch is removed.
- Improved: better compatibility (supports also the OmniaHD, 5630, E52 and probably future devices).
- Improved: the "Patch Info..." option shows all the information lines contained in the patch.
Feel free to post RP+ v2.3 on forums or everywhere you like, I want just kindly ask you to include the warning message below which is important for the survivor of the project:
Warning: If you like this software then support RP+ with a donation.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)